Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Purple People Eater

Well....she doesn't eat people, but she is definitely all in purple today! I know she looks ridiculous, but it is cold in Florida today and I thought the purple pants looked like the warmest thing in her drawer. We hardly have anything with purple on it as far as shirts go, so I just decided that all purple it was. Except none of the purples are the same shade, but who cares.






Who knew vacuuming could be so much fun! Actually, I do not mind vacuuming at all, it is the mopping part I dislike.


On another exciting note: We found out last night that Josh and Erica were in the hospital for high blood pressure and she was having contractions. We were with Adam and Jill and had already changed our mind about seeing a move at 10pm. (I know, what were we thinking) and headed to Steak N Shake to eat some milkshakes instead. We got the call from Josh and headed over to the hospital to hang out for an hour or so. Matt left his cell phone in the waiting area so when he went to get it this morning, she had just had the baby and they were cleaning little Easton up. We are visiting them later this evening and I can't wait! He was 9 lbs, 6 oz. Whew, good job Erica! I saw one picture of him and he looked beautiful. They might have pictures up on the blog, which is linked to mine called "Growing Paynes."

No comments:

Post a Comment