Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Chump Change

So, if you read my blog or know me, you know that I couponing is now one of my hobbies as much as it is a necessity (saving tons of money). I was so excited when I went to Publix yesterday and walked out with over $100 worth of stuff (much of which I was going to donate) and they paid me $14.97. My mouth just kept dropping when the total went lower into the negatives. I made money on that trip to the store. I went to CVS and Walgreens today and probably got close to $70 worth of stuff for $7 and will get some of it back in rebates and rewards. I love it! If you could use some extra money in your bank account (or envelope for us Dave Ramsey followers) and tons of extra useful things around your house, you should really look into learning how to coupon. It will turn into a great game to see how much you can save. Another great benefit is the amount of things you can donate to local shelters and ministries. I have probably donated close to $500 worth of stuff in the past few months and I paid for none of it, except tax. That is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. You need to redo your blog background. White is boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...it isn't supposed to be. I don't know what happened nor do I remember how to change it. You can help me if it bothers you so much.

    ReplyDelete