Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pigtails!

This little girl has more than enough hair for me to start doing cute stuff with. The real problem is her leaving it alone. She is getting better. My friend in North Carolina (Lacie) made us some bows and they are just so cute. We went to Hannah Winter's 3rd birthday party and had a blast. I don't know why people don't like kids parties because we always have a great time!



Here is Rachel reading a new touch and feel book my Grandma brought down with her last week.
It is so cute because she grabs a book and just sits down to look at it. I often find her doing this.
Rachel now loves the gym and they have a big slide. Well, there is no keeping her off it (it is kind of too big for her). She took a tumble off it and bit her lower lip and I guess that is how she got this boo-boo under her lip. She is a champ and is pretty tough for a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment