Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just A Little More Cute

This little girl has been one fun and cute thing after another lately. I couldn't have asked for a better, happier daughter. She cracks herself and me up with the things she does. Right now, her favorite game is to play "boo" and it isn't peekaboo anymore. Now she runs around and we hide from her and try to scare her. She thinks this is soooo fun. She has started hiding too and I get to find her and then say "boo." Of course, she is in love with her shoes too. She loves her own much more than ours and as soon as she thinks we are going somewhere, she is telling me "shoes." She knows exactly what bin we keep hers in and loves to pick some out (not always matching of course). She then sits down and tries to put her foot in it. In this picture below, you will notice a little purple bow in her hair. I had gotten the cutest brand new dress from a lady next door as a hand me down. I decided to put her in it and she looks so pretty in purple. I had the perfect bow to go with it and she actually let me put it in and kept it in for a few hours! The only problem is that all of her shoes have pink on them. I had recently gotten one of those awesome $10 off $10 purchases from JC Penny, so I decided I would get her some cheap white shoes. I settled on some white leatherish looking sneakers (remind me of Keds) and will be perfect for when the weather gets colder. I paid $7 for them!




Rachel was also being quite the ham today and was just being silly. She does not own a baby doll (but I do want to get her one), but loves this dog she got from her birthday named Violet. She put Violet in the shopping cart as if she were a baby and pushed her around. I have never seen her put anything in the cart before. So cute!


She is figuring out how to do more things with her kitchen, especially since she is tall enough to push the buttons on the microwave.


She is also playing with her Laugh and Learn Farm more too. I thought of it as more of a babyish toy, but she didn't play with it a lot like I had hoped. Well, now she gets lots of use from it.

She enjoys being pushed on cars, but of course, I do not have time or want to push her around all day. She does know to put her feet up to be pushed and she use her feet to go backwards. She was getting off the car and decided to do a little daredevil stand on one leg move.


By the way, I hope you like the new background to the blog and hopefully that weird box is now gone too. I don't know what happened, but I changed something on my profile and then suddenly the box appeared and the background was gone. My Mom nagged me in an e-mail to fix this, so I did and I hope you are happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment