Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Lane

We made it out to Christmas Lane on Friday night and it was crowded, but much warmer than the originally planned night. Rachel had a good time looking at everything. She has learned who Santa is now and likes to point him out at all of the stores we visit. I really thought she would like the train ride since she loves the rides at Busch Gardens and loves watching the trains go by in our backyard. After one lap around the track, she was screaming and they stopped to let her off.

We went with the Winter family, so they are in some of the pictures too.


She was jumping up and down to the music here.

Esther's classic smile




Licking a fence post! At least it wasn't covered in ice.
She likes running up and down the aisle as she waited in line for the train. Since she is a clumsy, she fell.



Matt thought this was neat (I don't know why)
We are both fighting sinus infections still and Rachel had to be put on a stronger antibiotic. Hopefully we will see some improvement soon. Grandma and Hank are coming in tonight and I am really excited to see them. I am also excited that I will have a babysitter for my running since I cannot take Rachel to the gym.


No comments:

Post a Comment