Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

I like little butts and I cannot lie...

Rachel has not been taking good naps at all this week and has been pretty grouchy towards the evening. She is still sick and doesn't seem to be getting any better on this stronger antibiotic. She now calls her butt a "bum bum" except it sounds more like mum mum. I heard her saying this a lot during one of her naps and put that together with her strong desire to strip her clothes off, this is what I found:


Here are a bunch of Christmas pictures. The first set is from my parent's house with my Mom and Dad, Lauren and George and the girls, and my Grandma and Hank. Rachel got a lot of blocks, puzzles, a school bus, train, Minnie Mouse slippers and pillow, new sneakers, a bubble mower, and other things. Hannah, Kate and Rachel were all very involved with each other's toys and were slightly overwhelmed by it all.


















After lunch and a nap, we headed to Matt's parent's house where we celebrated Nana's 78th birthday.








Matt and I are doing fine. I am busy running. I did actually register and pay for the half marathon, so there is no backing out now. I am going to be booking our cruise soon too and Matt and I are sooo excited to be going on a cruise and a vacation to get some alone time!

No comments:

Post a Comment