Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Victory!

One major milestone down... Rachel is now eating really well with a spoon and fork. We started off with the fork and she liked stabbing pieces of food and did well with it. The spoon however was a struggle because she likes to turn in upside down midway to her mouth and of course, everything just fell off into her lap. So, I gave the spoon a rest for a week or so and today I gave it back. She ate this mexican casserole and yogurt like a pro! While the yogurt was still a little messy, she was not eating it with her fingers like last time I posted. I am so happy about this achievement!





Matt and I went to Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM) on Monday. Yes, it was very cold and windy, but we made it. Katie watched Rachel and after being out there for a few minutes, I suddenly felt bad for all of the other children being drug along by their parents in what felt like 30 degree weather. We didn't do everything there, but most of it, and finished in just over 5 hours. Matt went back to work today after being off for 5 days and this morning he called and told me he took pictures of icicles outside. Not too often you will see those in Florida, but it has been a chilly week. I woke up this morning not feeling too well. I think I might be getting a sinus infection. This has hampered my desire to run, but I did run 5 miles at the gym yesterday. I think I will sit today out and do another run tomorrow. I skipped last Saturdays long run and really don't want to do that again. So 11 miles here I come...hopefully. My car is being worked on at the Toyota dealership and we got a rental from there. Matt pulls in a Camry. It drives so nice and looks so pretty. However, I still want an Odyssey. It is always fun to drive something a little different than what you are used to though.

No comments:

Post a Comment