Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

He Who Must Not Be Name...

Rachel, Lauren, Hannah, Kate, and I met my mom at her work and went to International Plaza to have pictures with Santa and eat pizza at CPK. Last year was not really successful with Hannah and Kate. Rachel didn't get her picture taken last year. I wasn't going to do it this year either, but my mom offered to buy a basic package, so I said okay. We have no Christmas dress and anything that really matches with red, white, green, or black. So, I just took a dress that fit. Rachel was fine sitting on Santa's lap, but she is a real pain when it comes to getting a good smile for a picture. So, she is just kind of staring at the camera. However, this sure beats Hannah and Kate's picture. Hannah was screaming and Kate didn't trust Santa, so Lauren and mom had to sit with them and Santa too. I got such a great laugh from it all! I will put Rachel's picture up sometime. This is at home where she liked to put one shoe on and walk/stumble around in it.

Just taking a fall.
The camera was on a weird setting.




And now to the fish tank. We went out on Friday and bought a clown fish as our first fish. We asked Rachel what she wanted to name him/her and she said "fish" because that is all she knows. Matt thought about it for a few days and came up with something great. I have read the Harry Potter books and Matt has just started getting into them, so he thought that Lord Voldemort would be a great name for our very tiny fish. I loved it!



We got some rock, but need to get more. We can add more fish in a few weeks, so hopefully be can pick up a starfish, some snails, and another fish for Lord Voldemort to play with. If I find the other one dead though...that will not be a good sign. Overall, the tank looks great and Rachel likes to watch the "fish."

Tonight is my last class and of course it is finals, so not much for me to do except run them through the scantron machine and submit their final grades. I have really enjoyed my classes this semester and will miss many of my students. However, some of them have signed up for next semester with me, so that will be nice.

Matt and I are going to Disney on Monday to use our free passes. It will be a very cold day, but we still haven't decided what park to go to. That will be fun either way. Date day for us! We are also going to Walk Through Bethlehem on Friday with some people and Christmas Lane. Rachel really really likes Christmas trees and lights, so I know she will love Christmas Lane. We have a nice winter coat for the cold now, thanks to a great deal at Children's Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment