Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Feeling Better in a different kind of way

Just in case you aren't up to speed on the events in my life the past few days, here you go: After my trip to the ER on Wednesday night, we thought I had an ovarian cyst. We go to see my gyn and he says that the tests results are not as conclusive. There was definitely something, but he wasn't sure what it was or where it was. He thought putting a scope in my belly button and getting out whatever was in there seemed to be the best course of action to getting me feeling better and back on my feet. I was fully aware that it might not be that simple and it wasn't. As soon as I came to from the anesthesia, it hurt a lot more than I thought it should be a little incision in my belly button. In my groggy state, he informed me that they had found a cyst on my right Fallopian tube and had to remove the tube. I slept mostly the rest of the day thanks to my yellow button that dispenses pain medicine. I did not sleep well, waking up every hour, but thankfully I can take a nap when I want to. I have gotten up a few times and it is getting easier each time. My pain button has been replaced with tylenol with codine and I have to blow into the little apparatus ten times every hour. Matt is currently spending a little time painting and will be back to visit me later. I am very grateful that we go in for surgery when we did and that this did not get any worse. God was watching out for me and I would appreciate prayers for a speedy recovery. If you are super curious, Matt has pictures of my twisted and deadish looking Fallopian tube that the surgeon took. He is almost showing those off as proudly as when we had Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment