Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Verdict

Rachel has been doing a lot of TV watching the past few days. I have been having a lot of stomach cramping and pain since Monday night. So, with me laying on the couch all day and night long, Rachel has been brushing up on her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episodes. Since the pain wasn't getting any better and not acting like a stomach bug, we decided to head to the ER. After a CT Scan and an ultrasound, they figured out that I have a somewhat larget cyst on my right ovary, which is causing all of the pain. Since it is causing so much pain, I am seeing my doctor about having it removed. I will give an update once I meet with the doctor this afternoon.







No comments:

Post a Comment