Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Rachel's ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rachel & Coloring

Among other things, Rachel really likes to color. I don't let her do it at home much because it is kind of messy. It is one of those activities that is good for church or the gym. Thankfully, the gym lets her color as much as she wants. We were at Publix today and someone gave her a coloring book so I let her color on the back porch. She loved it! She does much better at staying on the paper now and got only a few marks on the picnic table. Don't worry Mom, I will clean it off before I give it back.




On the home front, we got our bathroom cabinets and countertops ordered from Home Depot this past Friday. Unfortunately, they take about 4 weeks to come in, but shouldn't be difficult for Matt to install. We are getting granite counters, so Matt is off the hook for that. I am really excited for this new bathroom. While it did take a lot more money than we really thought initially, it will look great and be well worth it. Tonight is my last night of school and then I am free for about 3 and a half months. Lauren and I haven't made any decisions yet about St. Louis, but I wish gas prices would go down. That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment